Friday, September 2, 2016

First Review: Experience With Ezoic Earnings in 4 Days

Last month I have decided to join Ezoic to test if my Google Adsense earnings would really increase up to 50%-250% . That's really a hu... thumbnail 1 summary
Last month I have decided to join Ezoic to test if my Google Adsense earnings would really increase up to 50%-250%. That's really a huge increase and definitely catch my attention to try it.


So it has been a few days since I have already started running ads using Ezoic. I admit that it is not much as I expected because the earnings for now is very low. And honestly I am kind a worried that it won't work, so I did research and it seems that it is normal since they are still testing what best combination for your site.

Below is my earning in 4 days, you can see at the screenshot of my Ezoic earnings is starting to grow a little bit day by day.


I have a blog that earns $2-$5 a day in Google Adsense. My pageviews per day is around 2K - 2.5K in average.

I am kind a excited now seeing the earnings started to increase from the day to day. And I am really hoping that soon enough it will reach the maximum earnings.

They do have a very simple steps and provide you all the support (chat or e-mail).

Stay tune on my next review.

No comments

Post a Comment