Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Second Review: My First 7 Days Earnings of Ezoic

Seven days have passed and I guess it is time for me to check what is going on my Ezoic earnings. This is very important as this will deci... thumbnail 1 summary
Seven days have passed and I guess it is time for me to check what is going on my Ezoic earnings.

This is very important as this will decide if I will continue using Ezoic or not. I know that there testing is still in progress but I checking your results would somehow motivate you.

Probably we can see the maximum results of the blog earnings within a month or two.

But for now let's check my earnings for my first 7 days.


For me this a good result.

It is not so big as what I have expected but I can see the trend that it is increasing day by day. I started with $0.71 earnings on my first day with full traffic running Ezoic. And on the 7th day, I have earned $1.71. Currently this is my biggest earnings in Ezoic.

Who knows that in the next few month I might be earning $10 a day.

That would be really great.

By the way, as recommended by the support 90% of the traffic / earnings goes to Ezoic and the 10% is on my Google Adsense.

Check the details below.


I can say not bad for my first 7 days.

Also check:

First Review: Experience With Ezoic Earnings in 4 Days

Second Review: My First 7 Days Earnings of Ezoic

No comments

Post a Comment