Saturday, September 10, 2016

Third Review: 12 Days Earning and Traffic With Ezoic

I started using Ezoic on my site and today is the 12 day running Ezoic on my site. And I would like to share to you my earnings and traffic ... thumbnail 1 summary
I started using Ezoic on my site and today is the 12 day running Ezoic on my site. And I would like to share to you my earnings and traffic I get.

Based on the Ezoic reporting, the largest traffic I get was 1.1K and that was on September 6 and August 30.


Check the traffic details below.



Now, my 12 days earnings from Ezoic. My largest earnings was $2.41 on September 6, followed by $2.13 on September 8.

If I will compare this to my Google Adsense earnings, this not really bad. In my Google Adsense I earned $1-$3 a day. But Ezoic is still testing the best display of ads.

And I know it will still increase in the next few months.


Check my earnings details below.



Also check:

First Review: Experience With Ezoic Earnings in 4 Days

Second Review: My First 7 Days Earnings of Ezoic

Third Review: 12 Days Earning and Traffic With Ezoic

1 comment